Join us for a unique 3-week language and culture programme in magnificent New Zealand. Stepping outside the four walls of the classroom, this Study Tour will give you a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in New Zealand’s culture and the local community of English speakers.
• Enrich your knowledge of New Zealand through a series of short talks and discussions by speakers from Massey University and the University of Auckland.
• Travel throughout the North and South Islands to experience the natural wonders of New Zealand and the history and customs of its people.
• Meet locals in New Zealand’s key agricultural and cultural industries, such as wine makers, farmers and those working at Maori cultural sites.
• Immerse yourself in English through a series of language tasks, culminating with an interactive language/culture project.
If you crave adventure and want to hone your English skills in an authentic environment while learning about a new culture, then come to New Zealand!
Date : 13 June to 2 July 2018
Final Programme Fee (HKD) [After subsidy] : around $19,500
Programme fee covers:
• International return flight from Hong Kong to New Zealand
• Domestic return flight to Queenstown
• 17 Meals (approximately 1/3 of total)
• Local transport for group activities
• Interesting talks and discussions
• Unforgettable activities, excursions and tours e.g. Hobbiton Movie Set, Glowworm caves, Maori cultural village, Fiordland tour
Programme fee does not include:
• Tourist Visa (tourist visa waiver for HKSAR passport holders)
• Remaining 2/3 of meals
• Activities and transport during students’ free time
Students can apply for staying behind so long as you pay the extra cost imposed on the arrangement.
For tentative itinerary, please click : http://goo.gl/nz7nj5
Programme Registration : http://goo.gl/sMDNuc
Interview: 21 March (Wed), 2-4pm
(Please indicate UNAVAILABLE time slot on the application form if any)
Deadline: 19 March 2018
Enquiries: Michelle Li (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3943 3933)
Carly Lau (email@example.com/ 3943 3988)
*The College reserves the right to make changes in fees, schedules, and courses without notice, and to cancel courses if enrollment if insufficient
**Students who have financial need can apply for extra financial support from the College Exchange and Travel Grant/Loan: