[Deadline Extended to 27th Feb, 2017]
Mentorship Programme aims at enriching students’ social networking, people skills and career development
Mentees can gain a wider exposure from experienced mentors, hence:
- identify needs and goals for personal development
- understand the real-life working environment
- extend personal network for future development
- brainstorm and act on new ideas together with mentors
We adopted a “Group-to-Group Mentor-mentee” model to match mentors and mentees from diversified backgrounds, in order to bring in more creative insights! With a two-year programme period, mentors and mentees also enjoy sufficient time to establish closer bonding and pursue new goals together.
You can spend time with mentors on:
|Self-initiated Activities||Cross-group Activities||College Activities|
|Picnic, movie appreciation, family gatherings, summer internship, professional conference are all feasible examples!
|Two or more groups can organize activities together, such as hiking, barbeque, cooking party, handicrafts class. College can provide logistic assistance for large-scale activities.
|523 Banquet, green, arts, exchange or other appropriate College activities – Invite mentors to take a glimpse of your university life!
- Year 2 & Year 3 full-time WYS undergraduate students can apply via http://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=2524550 on or before 27th Feb, 2017.
- Selected students are required to attend events as follows:
- Briefing for Mentees: 3rd Mar, 11:30-12:30
- “Meet Your Mentor” – Mentorship Gathering: 11th Mar, 16:00-17:30
Enquiries: Miss Sonia Yu (3943-3937 / email@example.com)