Objectives: Enrich students’ social networking, people skills and career development
Benefits for Mentees:
- Identify needs and goals for personal development
- Broaden horizons in real-life workplace
- Extend personal network for future development
- Brainstorm and act on new ideas together with mentors
- “Group-to-group Mentor-mentee” model: We match 2-4 mentors and 4-6 mentees of diversified backgrounds so as to bring in more creative insights.
- Two-year Programme Period: Mentors and mentees can utilize two years to establish closer bonding and pursue new goals together.
Eligibility: Year 2 and Year 3 full-time undergraduate students affiliated to Wu Yee Sun College (Priority will be given to Year 2 students)
Application: Submit online application on or before 5th December 2017
Selected students are required to attend the following activities
- Mentee Briefing: evening in mid-January, 2018
- “Meet Your Mentor” – Mentorship Gathering: weekend afternoon in late-January or early-February, 2018
More Details: http://goo.gl/Z1aYmf
Enquiries: Miss Sonia Yu (3943-3937 / email@example.com)