Lockers are now available for WYS College non-resident students and student organizations.
Options for Lockers and respective locations:
- College Locker: 1/F, East Block (opposite to Learning Commons)
- YIA Locker: 4/F, Yasumoto Academic International Park (near Room 406 & 410)
- WMY Locker: 5/F, Wu Ho Man Yuen Building
- More than 1 locker
Students / student organizations can apply at https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=6537293. Successful applicants will be assigned lockers for use in the period 21st Jan - 26th Apr.
1) Submit application online during the period 7th Jan to 12:00nn 18th Jan. First come, first served.
2) Submit a deposit of $50 via HSBC or Hang Seng Bank ATM to The Chinese University of Hong Kong (293-005005-018) AFTER being notified by email of the success of application.
3) Submit the bank-in slip / ATM advice to the Dean of Students’ Office (UG09) in person on or before 5:30 pm 1st Feb after receiving the confirmation email sent by the Office.
4) We will follow your preference to assign locker(s) as far as possible, subject to the number of applications.
Regulations for the Use of Lockers
- Users should take care of their personal belongings kept in lockers. The College will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Due to hygienic reasons, no food, beverages, condiments or similar items should be kept in the lockers.
- Users are responsible for cleaning the lockers and removing all the personal belongings inside them before returning the lockers to the College. After the stipulated period of use, any leftover items inside the lockers will be disposed of without any notification (no compensation will be made for destroyed locks).
- Deposit will be refunded by auto-pay. Students should check their bank accounts in due course.
- Deposit will be forfeited if any damage is made or failure to clear the locker upon expiry of the period of use.
- The College may seize the student’s right to use the locker if he / she violates the regulations or misuses the locker.
- Users are fully responsible in taking care of their lockers. To avoid any misunderstandings, users are strongly recommended to lock their lockers even if they do not leave anything inside.
Miss Kiki Chan (3943-3934 / firstname.lastname@example.org)