Please note that the College Photo Day is scheduled on 26 March 2021 (Friday).
For students who will be graduated in 2020/21, please read through the Important Notes and below schedule regarding gown rental:
1. Application period for Gown Rental
• Students have to complete the online undertaking to apply for gown rental form from 10 February 2021 to 23 February 2021. Please check the following link http://www.cpr.cuhk.edu.hk/cong/page/31?lang=en#Bachelor for more information regarding
o Size table of gown and cap;
o Hood color table for different faculties;
o Proper way of wearing your gown
2. Completion of Online Undertaking Form
• For those who would like to borrow gowns from the College would need to submit the Online Undertaking Form from 10 February 2021 to 23 February 2021
3. Submission of Bank-in Slip of HK$680 Deposit
• A copy of bank-in slip or online transaction record of HK$680 deposit should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 February, 2021 during the office hour
• Please note the College will NOT arrange gown borrowing for those who did not submit deposit and the form of undertaking before deadline (i.e. 23 February, 2021, 5:30pm)
4. Gown Collection
• Students have to present the true copy of the bank-in slip (not applicable to online bank payment) to collect the gown from 4 March 2021 onwards. Kindly collect the gown during the office hour (Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 17:00) at College Office (G03, G/F, East Block, Wu Yee Sun College)
5. Photo Day Arrangement
• To avoid overcrowding the venue, NO booth area will be reserved for student organizations to organize celebratory activities during the photo-taking day.
• The schedule for taking faculty and departmental photos on the College Photo Day will be announced in due course.
For enquiries, please contact Cassie at email@example.com / 3943 3941 or Florence at firstname.lastname@example.org / 3943 9767