The Chinese New Year is coming. It is a very important and traditional festival for Chinese to reunite with family members and relatives. The International Team plans to organize an event to celebrate the Festival with our College students together.
• All WYS students are most welcomed to join:
For International and exchange students:
Have you heard of the origin of Chinese New Year? Do you know how to celebrate it? Are you interested in enjoying the Festival with us? If yes, pls come and join us. The event will be conducted in English and you will be able to make some friends while having fun.
For Local students:
Are you interested in chatting and making friends with foreigners? Would you like to share some Chinese culture with others? If yes, please come and join us to play host to our foreign friends.
• Event details
Date : 8 Feb (Thur)
Time : 6:30pm-8:30pm
Venue : WYS staff canteen
• Offer some traditional Chinese snacks, turnip cake, rice cake for participants to have a try
• Share the story and culture of Chinese New Year
• Teach how to say the blessings in different languages
• Write Chinese red banners
Registration deadline: 4pm, 6th February 2018
Kathy (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3943 3942)
Katie ( email@example.com / 3943 3935 )