Recruitment of Mentees – Rance Lee Mentorship Programme 2018-19
Go beyond your own profession! Be the mentee of Rance Lee Mentorship Programme and get yourself ready to cope with peers and professionals from diversified backgrounds!
Objectives: Enrich students’ social networking, people skills and career development
Benefits for Mentees:
- Identify needs and goals for personal development
- Broaden horizons in real-life workplace
- Extend personal network for future development
- Brainstorm and act on new ideas together with mentors
- “Group-to-group Mentor-mentee” model: We match 2-4 mentors and 4-6 mentees of diversified backgrounds so as to bring in more creative insights.
- Two-year Programme Period: Mentors and mentees can utilize two years to establish closer bonding and pursue new goals together.
Eligibility: Year 2 and Year 3 full-time undergraduate students affiliated to Wu Yee Sun College (Priority will be given to Year 2 students)
Application: Submit online application on or before 10th Mar 2018
Selected students are required to attend the following activities
- Mentee Briefing: 15th Mar, 2019
- “Meet Your Mentor” – Mentorship Gathering: 23rd Mar, 2019
Activity Fund for Mentorship Gatherings
Each group is entitled for $3,000 per programme year (January – December) to arrange meet-up for learning and/or service.
Guidelines and More Programme Details: Click HERE
Enquiries: Miss Sonia Yu (3943-3937 / firstname.lastname@example.org)